Indian Valley Chamber of Commerce Resources for Business and Employees
Waivers for Businesses
The Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED) is alerting partners that businesses that submitted a waiver form through the email process should re-submit their waiver request through the DCED web form found here if they have not already been approved: https://expressforms.pa.gov/apps/pa/DCED/Waiver-process-keeping-physical-locations-open.
If you submitted a waiver through the original email process, please reach out to DCED and/or re-submit at the link above. Please see this link for a revised FAQ listing on submissions.
Small Business Loans Available Through the PA Industrial Development Authority
Small businesses impacted by the COVID-19 public health emergency can apply now for low-interest rate loans. This program is intended to provide up to $100,000 for any eligible entity located in Pennsylvania and with 100 or fewer employees worldwide.
PA was just listed on the SBA disaster recovery page.
Small businesses needing assistance should apply:
- Information for employees affected by Coronavirus:
- Working from Home – by Fujita and Miura, Public Relations
- Transportation and Turnpike Updates – by The Partnership TMA
- Montco Workforce Development and Unemployment Compensation Information
Employers and Business Owners: As a reminder – be in touch with your bankers and insurance representatives
- HR Compliance Bulletin – Coronavirus in the Workplace
- HR Insights – Coronavirus and the Workplace
SBA and SBDC
- SBDC Lehigh Valley Home page and resourceshttps://sbdc.lehigh.edu/
- SBA Disaster Assistance and Response to Coronavirus
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- SBDC at Lehigh University for businesses affected by Coronavirus – teleconference times are available:
- Commerce Department Update for MontcoStrong Response Team
- Letter from PA Department of Health and PA Department of Community and Economic Development on COVID-19 for Employers
- Montgomery County Commerce Department Assistance Request Form
PA Chamber of Business and Industry
- Multiple Resources for Business and Community https://www.pachamber.org/coronavirus/
US Chamber of Commerce
- The US Chamber of Commerce has multiple excellent tools for your use. Check them out here: https://www.uschamber.com/coronavirus-response-toolkit
- PA Updates Businesses on Guidance for COVID-19 Mitigation Efforts
Regional Health Systems
- Grandview Health
- Luke’s Health Network – has launched a 24/7 coronavirus hotline to respond to inquiries from patients and the public. You can call 1-866-STLUKES (785-8537), option 7 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information is available on our website: https://www.slhn.org/